Hōkū Nui Farm to Table Hui
Benefits to being a member of the Hōkū Nui Farm to Table Hui:
- Priority access to our premium grass-fed beef, lamb, eggs, and raw local honey.
- Farm to Table Hui-only discounts and specials.
- Invitation to workshops, volunteer and hui member-only events.
By ordering below, you will automatically become a member of the Hōkū Nui Farm to Table Hui. If you are not ready to order, but want to join click here. Or use the form to the right.
How the Farm to Table Hui works:
You must order Billy’s Butcher Boxes and 10 lb bags of ground beef in advance by phone, at our farm stand, or our online store. A non-refundable deposit must be made for Billy’s Butcher Boxes, and the balance due must be paid at pick-up by cash, check or credit card. Smaller quantities of frozen ground beef are available throughout the week at the farm.
If you don’t have an advance Billy’s Butcher Box or 10 lb bag of ground beef order— eggs, honey and smaller quantities of meat that are ordered online are available for pickup at our Farm Stand the next day during regular business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm). If you order on a weekend or holiday, pickup is on the next business day.
If you order a Billy’s Butcher Box:
- Get your ‘ohana ready to receive our ono meat. Plan a BBQ! Have freezer bags ready and prepare space in your freezer (one Billy’s Butcher Box fits in an empty regular freezer).
- We will contact you one week prior and let you know your balance due for the Billy’s Butcher Box.
- Pick up for beef is usually Thursday afternoon/evening, but sometimes on Friday. We will call you to confirm a pickup time. Pickup is at the Hōkū Nui Farm Stand at 186 Pi‘iholo Road, Makawao.
- All orders are picked up at the Farm Stand, no product shipping is available.
About our Farm Products
All of our beef, lamb, eggs and honey are raised at Hōkū Nui in upcountry Maui using regenerative farming practices. Our agricultural operations work together for the mutual benefit of each and improves the soil and watershed. We believe in creating a healthy community from the ground up, growing food that nourishes our Maui environment and people.
Showing all 10 results