Hōkū Nui Farm to Table Hui
Benefits to being a member of the Hōkū Nui Farm to Table Hui:
- Priority access to our premium grass-fed beef and lamb, pastured poultry and eggs, and raw local honey.
- Farm to Table Hui-only discounts and specials.
- Invitation to workshops, volunteer and hui member-only events.
By ordering below, you will automatically become a member of the Hōkū Nui Farm to Table Hui. If you are not ready to order, but want to join click here. Or use the form to the right.
How it works:
- You must order beef in advance by phone or our online store and make a $150 non-refundable deposit. The balance due must be paid at pick-up by cash, check or credit card.
- Get your ‘ohana ready to receive our ono meat. Plan a BBQ! Have freezer bags ready and prepare space in your freezer (one Billy’s Butcher Box usually fits in an empty regular freezer).
- We will contact you one week prior and let you know your balance due.
- Pick up for beef is usually Thursday afternoon/evening, but sometimes on Friday. We will call you on Thursday to confirm a pickup time. Pickup is at the Hōkū Nui Farm Stand at 186 Pi‘iholo Road, Makawao.
- If you don’t have a meat order—Farm to Table Hui eggs and honey that are ordered online are available for pickup at our Farm Stand the next day during regular business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm.) If you order on a weekend or holiday, pick up is on the next business day.
- All orders are picked up at the Farm Stand, no product shipping is available.
About our Farm Products
All of our beef, lamb, poultry, eggs and honey are raised at Hōkū Nui in upcountry Maui using regenerative farming practices. Our agricultural operations work together for the mutual benefit of each and improves the soil and watershed. We believe in creating a healthy community from the ground up, growing food that nourishes our Maui environment and people.
Showing all 5 results